For our production we are looking for a CNC miller (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
- Reading technical drawings
- Checking and documenting products
- Independent control of milled parts
- Independently set up, program and monitor CNC milling machines
- Optimization of processes, programs and tools
- Measuring and testing of workpieces incl. documentation of results according to test specifications
- Care and routine maintenance of machines and equipment in the field
You offer us:
- Completed training as a machining/industrial mechanic.
- Good knowledge of CNC milling and measuring technology
- Experience on Heidenhain and Siemens controls
- Independent, structured and conscientious way of working
- Ability to work in a team
- Quality-conscious work
We offer you:
- An attractive and versatile working environment
- A short Friday
- Flexitime and 30 days vacation
- A permanent employment contract
- Company pension plan
- Subsidized lunch in our canteen (fresh, regional)
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including a possible starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Kromer by phone at +49 (0) 7571 109-26.