For our customer service we are looking for a Customer Service Representative (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
- Preparation of offers and order confirmations
- Providing qualified, technical advice to customers
- Maintenance of customer master data
- Handling spare parts management
- Create invoices
- Calculating cost estimates
You offer us:
- A completed technical training with commercial knowledge e.g. training as a stately certified technician.
- Experience and pleasure in dealing with customers
- Customer-oriented, entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Strong communication skills
- High level of social competence, discretion and reliability
- Knowledge of foreign languages is an advantage
We offer you:
- An attractive and varied working environment
- Flexitime and 30 days holiday
- Company health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised lunch in our canteen (fresh, regional)
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including your salary expectations and a possible starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms Kromer by telephone on +49 (0) 7571 109-26.