We are now looking for a Head of Marketing and Corporate Communications (m/f/d) for our marketing department.
- Responsibility for the Marketing and Corporate Communications department
- Success and budget control of marketing measures
- Conception and coordination of trade fairs, external and internal events, press releases and interviews
- Cooperation with external suppliers and service providers
- Maintaining the social media channels and the company website
- Strategic positioning and further development of the brand in close coordination with the management
- Analysis of trends, market developments and competition
- Responsible for maintaining, coordinating and enforcing global corporate design and brand management
- Development of a strong and modern corporate and brand communication
- Strengthening of the employer brand and permanent increase in awareness of the Eisele brand
- Coordination and agreement with marketing agencies
You offer us:
- Studies / training in the field of communication, media or economics or a comparable qualification
- Independent, structured and timely working style as well as strong teamwork and communication skills
- Very good feeling for language and text security in German and English, as well as confident handling of the common MS Office products
- Willingness to travel on a small scale
- Sound knowledge in the field of digital communication, social media, new media and multimedia, as well as experience in project management
- Knowledge of using the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) desirable
- Knowledge of dealing with social media and CMS TYPO3 desirable
We offer you:
- An attractive and varied work environment
- Flexitime and 30 days holiday
- A permanent employment relationship
- Employer-funded pension
- Subsidized lunch in our canteen (fresh, regional)
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents stating your salary expectations and a possible starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Kromer by phone on +49 (0) 7571 109-26.