We are looking for a technical writer (m/f/d) for our team with immediate effect.
- Creation and maintenance of technical documents taking legal regulations and standards into account
- Participation in the conformity assessment process, in the risk assessment in the context of development as well as in the expansion of the technical documentation and, if necessary, in the introduction of an editorial system
- Independent writing of texts as well as creation and preparation of technical graphics
- Research of important product information and technical facts as well as verification of those on the product
- Coordination of translations in the context of technical documentation
- If necessary, support of marketing / sales in the creation of technical sales and training documents
- Ensuring end-to-end and consistent documentation
- Management of operating and assembly instructions (approval process, archiving, provision on relevant portals)
You offer us:
- Completed training as a technical writer or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in a comparable position with a construction background in mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of guidelines and standards for technical documentation
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Knowledge of CAD and SafeExpert is desirable
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Very good knowledge of German and a generally good feeling for the language
We offer you:
- An attractive and diverse work environment
- Flexitime and 30 days of vacation
- An open-ended employment relationship
- Employer-funded pension
- Subsidized lunch in our canteen (fresh, regional)
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents stating your salary expectations and a possible starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Kromer by phone on +49 (0) 7571 109-26.