For our purchasing department we are looking for a Technical Buyer (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
- Operative order and project purchasing
- Ensuring the constant supply of materials
- Order processing incl. all related activities
- Supplier management
- Optimization of procurement processes
- Preparation of inquiries, offer evaluations and price comparisons
- Observation and analysis of procurement markets
- Identification and implementation of savings potentials and optimized procurement strategies
- Negotiations on quantities, prices and delivery dates
- Successfully completed studies in industrial engineering, mechatronics or mechanical engineering or qualification as a technician (m/f/d) with additional knowledge of business administration
- Ideally several years of professional experience in operational and strategic purchasing
- Good technical understanding
- Strong communication skills, negotiation skills and an independent way of working
- Knowledge of English is an advantage
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
We offer you:
- An attractive and versatile working environment
- Flexitime and 30 days vacation
- A permanent employment contract
- A short Friday
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidized lunch in our canteen (fresh, regional)
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including a possible starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Kromer by phone at +49 (0) 7571 109-26.